In order to create an efficient and sustainable system that is not burdensome for members, the network will ask members to do the following:
1. Attend quarterly VLNDC member meetings
2. Attend the annual orientation and member cross training
3. Provide the network with real time capacity updates so clients are appropriately placed with available organizations
4. Consider network referrals for legal representation in a timely manner
5. Maintain an open line of communication with the network team to discuss any changes in services relevant to ensuring appropriate referrals are made to that member
6. Track minimal, non-identifying data that can assist the network in assessing overall network services and identify any changes necessary to the system
If you have any questions regarding the network, please feel free to contact the Project Coordinator through the contact us page.