In order to create an efficient and sustainable system that is not burdensome for members, the network asks members to do the following:
- Sign and abide by terms of VLNDC Memorandum of Understanding
- Designate a VLNDC point person for your organization (aka a “facilitator”) to communicate with the VLNDC Bilingual Navigator
- Attend quarterly VLNDC All-Member Meetings
- Have each facilitator attend a VLNDC training
- Provide capacity updates on the VLNDC Member Portal
- Process VLNDC referrals in a timely manner
If you have any questions regarding the network, please feel free to contact the Network Manager through the contact us page.